This tutorial is for stitchers of all skill levels.
Tutorial includes 40 pages of illustrated instructions, photos, schemes and, of course,a printable pattern for transferring! You’ll get:
• hand drawn printable embroidery pattern (fits 5” (12,7 cm) hoop);
• a list of supplies you will need (including thread colour, personal fabric recommendations etc);
• preparations of the fabric;
• transferring instruction;
• stitching guide (many photos and explanation!);
• photos of the each step of embroidering;
• clear stitching direction schemes;
• detailed instruction how to make a perfect backside of your hoop;
• tips & advices on hand embroidery from me;
• photos of the finished embroidery from every angle.
This PDF-file with tutorial will be available as soon as your purchase is complete. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message!
You will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer to open this file.
Share your progress on Instagram with hashtag #patternsbylittlepin
This pattern is for personal use only. I’ve spent many days creating and testing this tutorial so that you can enjoy this and get a lot of useful information! Please do not re-sell/reproduce/replicate/or distribute this tutorial. If you decide to share your result on social media, don’t forget to credit me please! Thanks for respecting the copyright!